miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

You have no idea of the strange spiders that walk through my brain or the thick cobwebs covering it. I wish I could wake up one day and say I have no fear! I´m free!
and look the world straight in the eye with my empty eye sockets, because nothing matters to me. That would be the right way, that´s a road I took and left, and I take and leave each new day dawns. Never on sidewalk, not on the correct side.
Never confide and never look at the ground you step, because nobody assures you that it´s more real than the other things in your head. Never trust, never look down. Never extend your hands, they don´t lick the wounds,they just spit in your palms. Close your fists. Close your fists ready to strike. Clench your knuckles and look towards the sky above your head, because it is too far and that means it can be a safe place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario